Prevention of seborrhea and increased activity of sebaceous glands
Control of fat metabolism (biotin determines the fat content of skin cells)
Improvement of skin tone, brightening of discolourations (including age spots)
Elimination of inflammation of the skin and eczema
Moisturizing and regenerating the epidermis, increasing its firmness and blood circulation, wrinkle reduction
The elimination of enlarged pores
Prevention of "bags" under the eyes
Prevention of fragility, splitting and growth disorders
Increase hair thickness, elasticity and shine
Prevention of hair loss and premature hair loss
Biotin (also known as vitamin B7 or vitamin H) is a water soluble vitamin, which is an essential cofactor for enzymes in many metabolic processes. It has become a new trend for consumers who care for their skin, healthier hair and nails. In case of long-term deficiency, skin changes, hyperpigmentation, seborrhea, psoriatic changes in the skin, hair loss or deterioration of their condition may occur. These changes are the result of incorrect metabolism of fatty acids. The deficiency also leads to splitting and flaccid nails.
The beneficial effects of biotin on the skin are mostly related to:
- prevention of seborrhea and increased activity of sebaceous glands,
- control of fat metabolism (biotin determines the fat content of skin cells),
- improvement of skin tone, brightening of discolourations (including age spots),
- elimination of inflammation of the skin and eczema,
- moisturizing and regenerating the epidermis, increasing its firmness and blood circulation,
- wrinkle reduction,
- prevention of "bags" under the eyes,
- the elimination of enlarged pores,
- improving the contour of the face.
Biotin is especially recommended for people with dry, flaccid, atrophic and prematurely ageing skin. Additionally, biotin has a very positive effect on the condition of nails.
The beneficial effect of biotin on the condition of the nails is mainly due to:
- prevention of fragility, splitting and growth disorders,
- supporting the process of production of collagen and elastin, proteins essential for the proper structure of the skin under the nails.
The beneficial effects of biotin on hair are mainly due to:
- regulation of excessive activity of sebaceous glands,
- improvement of circulation in the tissue, which translates directly into oxygenation and nourishment of the scalp,
- increase hair thickness, elasticity and shine,
- prevention of hair loss and premature hair loss,
- having a beneficial effect on the root, the so-called hair matrix, which is responsible for the production of strong and elastic sulphur bonds. These bonds bond the hair shaft along its entire length.
Thanks to the positive charge of Vecticell Biotin formulation, liposomes adsorb to the hair structure, so that it can be transported in its stem.
Brochures and TDS are available exclusively at customers’ request through e-mail.