Vitamin B12 is an essential element of the proper functioning of the human body and all the cells contained in it. Its basic task is to create morphotic elements of blood and nerve wraps. Moreover, it takes part in the synthesis of proteins and nucleic acids, as well as in the metabolism of carbohydrates and fat.
As a result of its deficiency we can observe:
- disorders in the circulatory system
- disorders of the nervous system
- degenerative changes in gastric mucosa and disturbances in absorption
The most vulnerable to vitamin B12 deficiency are alcohol abusers, the older people, people suffering from gastrointestinal diseases and vegetarians, as the primary source of vitamin B12 are animal products.
Vitamin B12 is extremely important for our health. Unfortunately, it is estimated that currently up to 40% of the population in Europe suffers from a deficiency of vitamin B12. Its main sources are fish and meat, where its bioavailability is between 40% and 66%, and in the case of eggs - less than 10%. In Lipoline B12 we have encapsulated in highly bioavailable carrier the best form of vitamin B12, which is methylcobalamin. Its advantage over other forms of vitamin B12 is the fact that it is one of the two active forms of this vitamin (the other forms of this biological substance must first be converted into active forms in the body in order to play their role).
- contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism,
- contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system,
- contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism,
- contributes to normal psychological function,
- contributes to normal red blood cell formation,
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system,
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue,
- has a role in the process of cell division.
Brochures and TDS are available exclusively at customers’ request through e-mail.