Vitamin C is the best known and most popular vitamin with a multidirectional effect on the human body, both in supplementation and treatment.
It is an exogenous vitamin, which the human body must obtain from food or dietary supplements, because it cannot produce it. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps prevent oxidative stress.
Together with enzymes, it plays a key role in the production of collagen, which prevents the aging processes (also of the) skin.
However, first of all, the action of vitamin C is irreplaceable in the treatment of colds, flu states and other infections resulting in its deficiency. Providing the organism preventively a proper dose of vitamin C also supports the immune system and can prevent from colds.
Vitamin C plays a crucial role in many processes in the human body. Unfortunately, our body is not able to produce it on its own, which is why it is so important to provide it with food and additional supplementation. Its deficiency may result in an increased tendency to fatigue, muscle and joint pain or weakened immunity, especially during increased physical activity. Lipoline C is a highly bioavailable liposome form of vitamin C, which will effectively supplement any deficiency of this vitamin, so important for our well-being.
- contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during andafter intense physical exercise,
- contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth,
- contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism,
- contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system,
- contributes to normal psychological function,
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system,
- contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress,
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue,
- contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E,
- increases iron absorption.
Brochures and TDS are available exclusively at customers’ request through e-mail.