Curcumin is an extract from turmeric (Curcuma Longa), also known as Indian saffron or yellow. It is a yellow-golden dye contained in the turmeric, which is a perennial of the ginger family. For thousands of years it has been used not only in the kitchen, but also in medicine, thanks to its unique properties, appreciated by millions of people all over the world.
Curcumins are assigned:
- antioxidant properties,
- natural anti-inflammatory properties,
- support for digestive processes,
- support the maintenance of a healthy liver,
- support for the proper condition of the upper respiratory tract and lungs,
- support of the proper functioning of the cardiovascular system,
- help to maintain healthy skin,
- appetite support in case of its loss.
In addition, in Asian countries, long-term use of turmeric is believed to reduce cancer incidence, especially in the gastrointestinal tract.
Unfortunately, due to its very hydrophobic character, curcumin in its free form is characterised by low bioavailability. The answer is Lipoline Curcumin. The encapsulation of turmeric in a modern, biocompatible carrier supports its stability and significantly increases its bioavailability.
Brochures and TDS are available exclusively at customers’ request through e-mail.