Co-enzyme Q10 is a vitamin-like substance necessary for energy production in cells. Co-enzyme Q has a strong antioxidant action, and it is the so-called "free-radical scavenger", so it is an excellent tool for fighting skin photo-ageing.
Numerous scientific studies have shown that co-enzyme Q10 has a positive effect on skin cells. First of all, it effectively protects epidermal keratinocytes from damage and death caused by oxidative stress. It stimulates the multiplication of new fibroblasts in the dermis, thus supporting the production of collagen and elastin. Thanks to this phenomenon, it is possible to accelerate wound healing, and prevent the processes of skin ageing. Moreover, co-enzyme Q10 has inhibitory effects on the formation of inflammatory states in the skin, and on melanogenesis. Co-enzyme Q10 is a compound naturally occurring in the body. Unfortunately, the amount of natural co-enzyme Q10 decreases with age - hence the need to supply it from outside.
Enclosing co-enzyme Q10 in a modern, biocompatible, LIPOLINE carrier supports its stability and also facilitates the penetration of deeper layers of skin and the effective introduction of co-enzyme Q10 into cells (increased bioavailability of substances). VLIPOLINE Q10 also reinforces the antioxidant effect of the co-enzyme Q10, thus ensuring a more-effective fight against oxidative stress resulting from skin-photo-ageing processes.
The advantages of Q10 - IT
- Provides energy during periods of prolonged physical and intellectual effort, in acute or chronic fatigue.
- Reduces the incidence of cancer.
- Supplies energy to overloaded muscles such as skeletal muscles, heart muscles.
- Helps to protect against free radicals, which are mainly responsible for cell ageing.
- Can help to maintain the correct blood-pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Stimulates mental activity and improves the ability to exercise intellectually.
- Strengthens the body in periods of stress.
Co-enzyme Q10 supports the treatment of many diseases such as cardiac insufficiency, ischaemic heart disease , arterial hypertension, atherosclerosis, parodontosis, muscular dystrophy, diabetes Type 2 Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease.
Q10: up to 150 mg
Brochures and TDS are available exclusively at customers’ request through e-mail.